dimanche 2 octobre 2011

Jewel of the Sea finished painting !!


I'm so happy I managed to finish it !! :) 

I really wished to create a sea maiden, which will looks a little bit otherwordly with a greenish skin and hair the color of seaweeds. I wished her to be one of the jewels of the sea, one of the gardian of the undersea world  dressed in shells, coral and pearls. I'm quite happy with the results ! 

I hope you like this new painting and the walkthrough I created !! :)

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh j'aime beaucoup le fond vert ça fait très "Puimun" ^^
    J'adore également le corail (je ne dis pas de bêtise??) ou la pierre orange, à l'intérieur, les taches que ça fait... C'est assez difficile comme c'est très aléatoire!

    Un très beau dessin, qui me donne envie de repeindre des sirènes tiens!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This girl, born of the water is lovely, the colors are beautiful, the green background has a special effect.

    RépondreSupprimer