dimanche 2 octobre 2011

Jewel of the sea painting process-part 2






Second part of the painting process ! :) I begun to paint the coral above her and the seashells on her dress. I mixes various roses, purples and blue/greys, then I add some rubbing alcohol to create some sort of light texture. 
I also begun to add some details on the first seashells of her dress with white acrylic.


More seashells !! :) I took various books and pictures as references for she seashells as I really wish them to be the more realistic and detailed as possible. Here there are not completely done as I'm planning to add more texture on them with white acrylic. 
I use mixes of quinacridone gold, alizarin crimson, colbalt blue and cobalt violet to try to reproduce the shimmering colors of the seashells. For the sparkling aspect I add a light glaze of watercolor iridescent medium.

I'll add more depth on the maiden's skin and her as I really wish she looks a kind of fantastical and otherwordly and I'll also add more details on the seashells.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire